Saturday 21 February 2009

First Easter Card



Well the sun is shining & the birds are singing, it feels like Spring - hurrah! So with that in mind I felt inspired to do an Easter Card using this gorgeous little chick I fell in love with on the Pink Petticoat website, it's a digital stamp & I've coloured it in using Sakura glaze pens. The yellow backing papers are also from Pink Petticoat & the pink dotty paper is from Kaboodle, the button is from my stash.

First Easter card made this year and nice to be ahead of myself for once, instead making Easter Cards on Good Friday like I usually do!!

2 comments:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

This is gorgeous Jan! Thanks for comment on my blog by the way, really kind of you. Sarah x

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

P.S Come on over Jan, there's a nice suprise waiting for you. Sarah xx