Monday 18 January 2010

Happy Moments

photo

Good morning, it's time for another challenge over at Sophisticats and the theme this week has been set once again by our Guest Designer Teri, and it's "Spring" so looking forward to lots of pretty colours & plenty of flowers no doubt.

I've used one of the new free (yes I did say free!) stamp sets the Stampin' Up! are giving away at the moment (for details see Sale-A-Bration post at the top of my blog), I've inked up the stamp using SU! markers and then water coloured them in. I also recently bought myself a paper piercer and mat pack from SU! and I really enjoyed making all my little holes in my card, very therapeutic and the alignment tool in the pack ensured I got a straight line!

Here's the details - all SU! unless otherwise stated:
Stamp & Sentiment - Happy Moments
Markers - Regal Rose; Rose Red; Bravo Burgundy
Ink - Chocolate Chip
DSPs - Sweet Always (retired)
Cardstock - Regal Rose; Chocolate Chip; Whisper White
Ribbon - Chocolate Chip
Paper Piercer; Mat Pack; Word Window Punch

Other:
Nesties, Pink ribbon from stash

I'm entering this card into the following challenge:
Allsorts - Brown & Pink

Hope you can join us this week - have a good day x

10 comments:

Margreet said...

very elegant card Jan.......your paper piercing looks nice!
xxx Margreet

Cheryl said...

Very pretty.......simple and elegant!!!
xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Gorgeous Jan, I love this set, shame it isn't around all year eh?
Hope you are well,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

Sally said...

Fabulous card. BTW, I'm working on a card and I need that paper. It would be perfect, but since I need to get the card finished Iwill have to make do with something else. Boo Hoo!

Kaz Hall said...

ooohhhh I like this one!! Thought you had your sewing machine out!!lol, love the colour scheme fab as ever

kazx

carlz said...

beautiful card hunni ooo now that's one thing idon't own is a paper piercer! see it's not my fault i see all these nice things! lol xx xxx

Faye said...

Georgeousness in a card! That paper works so well with the image! I like it! xxx

cheryl said...

another gojus make hun love those colurs great stamp too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Kirsten...x said...

fabulous card loe the image..x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts... hugs Kirsten...x

brenda said...

A very pretty and feminine card.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.

B x