Saturday 27 March 2010

Yummy Hot Chocolate

Enjoy

Or is it a mug of coffee - don't know - but either way it looks rather yummy with the blob & swirl of cream on the top!

I've made this card for my DT card for our challenge at Sweet Stampin, which this week is a sketch and I've used some of the new goodies I bought from the NEC on Thursday!

My cardstock is all Stampin' Up! of course (do I ever use any other - NO!) in Chocolate Chip, Real Red; Close to Cocoa & Whisper White. Ribbon is SU! Chocolate Chip and the sentiment is also SU! but not available in the UK - a lovely friend brought it back from Oz for me - thanks Chris xx

So the rest comes from my new stash of goodies, being the die, the embossing folder and the border punch - more new goodies to follow soon (I did spend far too much!!)

Hope you can join us again this week, our prize for the month is the hostess set Darling Dots, which is not available to buy, so a great prize to win - but you gotta be in it to win it and don't forget if you use SU! on your entry you can two entries.

I'm also entering my card over at Cupcake Crafts as their challenge this week is food & drink.

Take care & TFL xx

9 comments:

Stef H said...

wow jan! not only really great finds but a super fabulous card! and yes.... it does look yummy too!

Zoe Tant said...

It certainly does look yummy and I'd like it to be hot choccy! Don't forget to check out the SU blog hop tomorrow. Hugs Zx

carlz said...

wow wow wow wow wow! fab card hunni! what cricut cart have you used for your cup an that? xxx

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW,love these colours and fabulous die cut......makes me want a hot chocolate!!! I love it!!
xx

Vee said...

Looks really yummy Jan I love the marshmallow on top.
xx Vee

Liza said...

Great work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jan, what a fab card. Love the yummy looking hot chocolate and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Faye said...

What a totally delicious card, it is scrummy, love it. Hope your shoulder is easing up babe. x

Tracey and Paul said...

now thats my sort of card lol