Sunday 27 June 2010

Strawberries & Cream

Strawberries & Cream
Yum, yum, could just tuck into some scrummy strawberries & cream, especially as the sun is shining and it's such a lovely summer food!

But instead I've made a card using my new SU! set Tart and Tangy, which features this lovely strawberry stamp.

Here's the SU! used:
Stamps - Tart and Tangy; Lovely Labels
DSP - Summer Picnic (retired)
Cardstock - Very Vanilla; Real Red
Ink - Real Red; Glorious Green
Paper Piercing Tool

Other - buttons from stash

I'm entering my card into two challenges:
Truly Scrumptious - sketch and theme Strawberries & Cream
Cupcake - Strawberries & Cream

Hope everyone's enjoying this glorious weather - I certainly am!

TFL xx

4 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

gorgeous jan strawberries look yummy!!thanks for coffee this week great to get together, may see you this week if you go to crafty club. (((hugs)))

kazxx

cheryl said...

this is stunning hun love the layout on this love those strawbereies,too,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Loraine Arderne said...

Yumm, reminds me that I have some in the fridge! Lovely card.

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Jan, so clean and fresh looking.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Srumptious.
hugs Heather xx