Thursday 5 November 2009

Hello Kitty!


This is my DT card for Charisma this week and ain't it a cutie! Leanne has given us a fab sketch to work with and I put together this very gorgeous Hello Kitty image yesterday, all cut from the Cricut and so putting the actual card together didn't take long at all. I've used digi-papers, which were a freebie (from erm....somewhere!) cut the circle frame with Nesties and the ribbon, bows and gems are all from my stash. Cardstock is Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink, and Kitty is also cut out of SU! cardstock - Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White & Basic Black. I've used my brand new SU! Window Punch to cut out the tab the gems are on.

I'm also entering this card into Creative Card Crew's Challenge as their theme this week is Ribbon & Gems.

Hope you play along this week - see you there!

As you're reading this I'm hopefully on my way to the NEC!

7 comments:

carlz said...

beautiful kitty kat card! love it!!!! have a great day! and leave me some bargains for tommrrow!!! xx

blackdragon said...

Have fun jan.... i have never been lucky enough to attend a craft show... enjoy yourself.
Glad i brought my bucket.... all that pink and girliness.... beautifully put together and very cute.... now wheres the mop... i missed the bucket!!!!!
Keep safe love and hugs lynx

Do What You Love said...

Jan, what a cute card. I'm a Hello Kitty fan from long ago and still love seeing it - so you know I'll have to buy the darn cartridge and make it! This is just so darling. Those bows are just perfect - just like her hair!!

Kaz Hall said...

I loved this kitty when i saw it yesterday.......and love it more on your gorgeous card!! Hope the NEC was good give us a rwport later

kazxx

cheryl said...

such a cute image hun hope you have a fab day too lucky you got room for me hugs cheryl xxx

Donna said...

Hello Kitty and Hello Jan lol! Super sweet little card, gorgeous colours...pretty little heart ribbon and bows :) Donna x

Sam said...

Super cute card.
Hope you've had a fab day at the NEC, am soooo jealous.
Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
Sam x