Thursday 19 November 2009

There's a new Challenge Blog in Town & guess who's on the DT?.....

.....go on take a guess, a stab in the dark, any ideas? Give up yet? Ok then I'll tell you - it's meeeeeeee! And I'm so delighted.



Sweet Stampin has been set up by SU Demo Emma & Siggi Shop owner Jo, two very talented ladies indeed and although it's primarily a Stampin' Up! Challenge blog you don't have to use SU! products if you don't have any, but you get an extra entry in the prize draw if you do use SU! And of course if you ever want to get your hands on some scrummy SU products, then I'm more than happy to help you out, tee hee.

There's still time to enter the first challenge, which is a fab colour combo of Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie, you need to use at least 3 of these colours, and again if you don't have SU! a close match is fine. So please pop over to the blog here for a lookee & join in too - thanks!

And talking of Stampin' Up! today was my monthly class, two of my regular ladies weren't able to come as Avril is poorly, so a huge get well to you Avril if you read this & you were both missed. We used the so cute Sparkly & Bright set today, made a card (the red Santa one) & then a variety of gift tags/card toppers and a good time was had by all - I think!! The brown reindeer one is another I've done to show how well this set works in different colourways:






Details: All SU!
Stamps - Sparkly & Bright; Sparkling Jumbo Wheel
Ink: White Craft, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Cardstock: Real Red, Choc Chip, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
SU Markers - assorted
Ribbon - Real Red Striped Grosgrain, Whisper White Grosgrain
Other - Dazzling Diamonds, gems & star from my stash, Crop-a-dile.

14 comments:

Stef H said...

these are fabulous! and i so love emma. off to check it out.

hugs,

Emma said...

Whoooo hoooooo way to go Jan - I'm not surprised they asked you, you're always so enthuisiastic about your stamping and of course super talented :D

Do What You Love said...

OOOH, congratulations Jan! You do such fine work and I'd love to watch you there! These are such great SU cards - so many different ways to use those products - I'll have to check it out! Love your monochromatic cards! Just darling!

Mandy said...

Congrats on your DT..get cards and tags..off to check out the blog..
Mandy xx

Jayne Hayward said...

Looking forward to working with you to. Love your cards you have made in your class. Maybe as you only live in Telford I could pop along and visit you in your next class as I only live in Wolverhampton and would be ideal as have to do school runs! Let me know.

Jayne xx

Donna said...

Congratulations Jan, you so deserve the DT position and I just know you'll rock the challenges! Fab cards and tags for today's class...love the colour combos you used :) Donna x

Terry said...

Hiya Jan, wohooo congratulations hun with your DT membership....now I can say that we are colleges....hihih I am looking forward working with you Jan....Hugs Terry

Queen La Rubba said...

Hi Jan,

Yeah!!! Congratulations to you for making the DT at Sweet Stampin!! I am so excited!! Can't wait to get to know you and see more of your work! This is going to be so much fun!!

cheryl said...

oh these are just fab hun well done too on your post,you really deserve this hun hugs cheryl xxx

Sara said...

Congratulations on another DT place Jan hun. Those toppers and tags are really sweet. Bet your class had good fun with them.

Sara xx

Margreet said...

Hi Jan..congrats with your DT place....looking forward working with you!

xxx Margreet

Ali Dantre said...

WOOOO HOOO!! aww babes well done!! see!...you are just the best, that's why we all have to have you hunny. Well done Im so proud of you me mate.xx

These new cards and papers...well, you have made many beautiful tags cards n toppers and the colours are yummy!
I hope to join in with your new challenge sometime but you know how slow I am lol

Luvs ya!
Lisa.xxxx

Faye said...

Woo-hoo! Fab cards. Looking forward to loads of chats! Hugs. Faye x

Amy said...

Great cards! I love the colours!