Saturday 14 August 2010

One Card for 2 DTs

Sunflower Fairy

Bit of a cheat this week as I just ran out of time, I've started working again and I need to get myself back into a routine as I don't seem to have time for anything at the moment!

So I thought my one card make this week would do for both DTs, our challenge at Craftalicious this week is "Swirls and Pearls" and over at Charisma the challenge is to make an easel card.

I used one of the decoupage sheets from "The Crafty Purple Frog" who are sponsoring us at Craftalicious but I've just used the base layer rather than decoupaging as being short on time this was the quickest option.

I've used the lovely Summer Sun cardstock from SU to go with the sunflowers on the image and my favourite Chocolate Chip as well.

The swirls I've stamped with an odd stamp I found in my stash as were as the two pearl hearts, the flowers have been stamped and punched out.

Here's the SU details:

Stamps - One of a Kind (flower) and Oval All (sentiment)
Punches - Oval; Scalloped Oval; Boho Blossoms
Cardstock - Summer Sun; Chocolate Chip; Whisper White
Ribbon - Chocolate Chip

Hope you can join in with either or both challenges this week & TFL!


4 comments:

Carrie said...

What a lovely card Jan, I love the picture you have used and the bright colours.
Love
Carrie
xxx

Loraine Arderne said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and swirls. Nice new look blog page too.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jan this is gorgeous love how you have coloured that beautiful image, along with the colour, swirls and flowers this looks wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card Jan, love the swirly paper you have used :0)
*hugs* Heather x