Sunday 8 August 2010

Teddy Bear

Forever Friends Chocolate

This is my DT card for Charisma this week, which is all about teddy bears.

I couldn't use the lovely digi we were given as my printer still wasn't working (finally fixed today - hooray) and I discovered I had a distinct lack of teddy bears in my crafting stash! But I did manage to find some Forever Friends stickers and they're definitely teddy bears!

Stampin' Up! used:
Sentiment - Best Yet in Chocolate Chip ink
Cardstock - Whisper White; Chocolate Chip
Punches - 1 3/8" circle, scalloped circle
Ribbon - Chocolate Chip

Other - DSP - Forever Friends, card candy from stash

Hope you can join us this week & thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

What a beautiful card Jan.....Karen was right, you are incredibly talented!!

Unknown said...

This card is so gorgeous I could eat it. Mary x

Sew This N That said...

Awww so cute hun, love the layout :0)
*hugs* Heather x

cheryl said...

oh jan,this is one cute,image love it glad your computer is fixed hugs cheryl xxxxx

Loraine Arderne said...

What a sweet little bear, lovely card, lovely sentiment!

Zoe Tant said...

I love this bears. They're so cuddly and this is no exception. Hope all well with you Jan. Hope to see you in Manchester. Zoƫ x

Mandy said...

Ummmm boss lady's a slacker lol.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, love the FF bears they are so sweet.
Hope you have a great weekend
hugs Mandy xx