Sunday 10 October 2010

A Little Thanks

photo

It's time for another challenge over at Craftalicious and our theme this week is an open one as Anything Goes! How easy!

I had to make a couple of thank you cards and used a new, but sadly no longer available SU stamp set that I've wanted for ages and took advantage of it being half price in the last chance sale.

SU! used:

Stamps - Good Friend; Tiny Tags
Ink & Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie; Pink Passion; Old Olive; Close to Cocoa; Versamark
Paper - Summer Picnic
Felt Flowers
Brads from stash

Once again I've not managed much blogging or crafting lately, just very busy and not enough time to go around at the moment! But I'm still here, albeit very quietly!

TFL xx

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgoues card hun love the coulrs you have used on this love that bird too hugs cheryl xxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jan I do love this so much that image is fabulous so is the colours and flower I love the tiny tag as well.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Loraine Arderne said...

This card is really sweet. Love the colours.

Margreet said...

love your birdy card very much Jan....I won Craftalicious' last challenge and must email you....did you receive it???
xxx Margreet