Wednesday 6 May 2009

Bee Crafty - Challenge No. 3

Sometimes I amaze myself - at my stupidity.  I made a card for Bee's challenge this week, went over and posted a link to the post containing my card, before I'd even posted it on here! D'uh? I posted a link to a different card of course & was lucky that Bee took the time to come over & leave a very polite comment telling me she couldn't find it, not surprising as I hadn't posted it at the time!

So here, without further ado, is that card!

The image is one of Bee's and it's a freebie (gotta love a freebie) which I've coloured with Stampin' Up! markers in Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose & So Saffron (which has been watercoloured to make the pale cake filling) yum!! The sentiment is also SU from the Hostess Set "Best Yet" and the gorgeous papers are downloads from Kaboodle Doodles.  The cardstock is SU Chocolate Chip & Whisper White. I've put some Diamond Glaze on the icing to make it look glossy and the brad is from my stash.

Right, I'm now going over to Bee's blog to post the correct link!

4 comments:

Bee said...

Super card. Great styling and a lovely combination of warm pink and brown colours. This looks like the front cover of a wonderfully indulgent baking book!
- Bee Crafty

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

You won in the Victoria Case group over at PCP. Congrats hon and thanks for joining.

Unknown said...

Very yummy card Jan, love the colours.

Enjoy your weekend.

Joanne x

Lorraine A said...

Ooh yum !! Love this card, love your colouring and the papers are fab, love the bog spotty one :-)

Thanks for joining my blog candy and good luck :-)
Lorraine x