Sunday 24 May 2009

Nutshells Blog Candy & DT Call

There's a DT call over at Nutshells blog (and a lovely candy worth poping over to look at too) I'm doing my darndest to get myself on a DT (one of these days! LOL) and so I thought I'd enter plus I loved the digi-image they were giving away to use anyway.

I've coloured my lovely girl with ProMarkers, I've only got a small collection of PM's at the moment, which is why all my pm colourings are using very similar colours LOL, but it'll grow! I've used SU! cardstock in Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise and the papers and sentiment are some I've had in my stash for ages and I don't know where they're from - sorry! I've added some chipboard flowers and heart shaped buttons from my stash.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Love this card Jan, such a cute image and gorgeous colours and papers you have chosen :) Donna x

Maggie Bob said...

Hehe, I remember when I only had a few ProMarkers, and now I'm adicted!

Anyway, this card is gorgeous, love the backing papers against the turquoise - very striking!

xx