Sunday 26 July 2009

Fred She Said meets Little Paper Shop


My missing mojo seems to have returned after a three day break - think it went away for it's hols, didn't even send me a postcard - sniff!

Anyway, made a card this afternoon following the sketch at Little Paper Shop & the gorgeous freebie from Fred She Said, which is the first thing I've made in days.

I've coloured the image with PM's and a bit of chalk underneath the pot (it's not a dirty smudge) and used Stampin' Up! for the rest - cardstock Always Artichoke & Pretty in Pink, matching DSP's from the set Tea & Crumpets. The sentiment is from the set "Simply Said" and I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to link it up across the centre of the heart. Photo's a bit wonky, but the card is straight in real life!

TFL

4 comments:

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Pretty card, Jan!!! Love the pink and black. Thanks so much for playing :)

Hugs, Fred

Donna said...

Such a pretty card Jan and I just love the name of the design papers lol! :) Donna x

pinky said...

Mojo, its just like a man lol. Love your card, aren't those flowers lovely.
Pinky

Donna said...

Lovely coloring on the image Jan, and love the two different papers you've used, they look great together.
hugs
Donna xx