Monday 24 August 2009

Exciting News


Well I'm just on a roll at the moment, over the last few weeks I've won 4 little candies, 2 challenges & last night I was emailed by Lisa of Allissa Designs Cabins and the new soon-to-be-launched Challenge Blog - Sophisticats - if I'd like to be on the DT! Hell yeah!

Hop on over to the blog, which is going to be a mixture of challenges, quizes and a whole lot of fun, so hope you can join in, big launch is on the 7th September and there's a quiz on at the moment, which you've got until tomorrow to join in - get your thinking caps on!

As for me, I'm off to grin in the corner! Happy Days

9 comments:

Emma said...

Whoooo hooooooo Jan - that is amazing news - huge congratulations and hugs from me. I knew we couldn't keep you all to ourselves for long.

Way to go,

Emma x

SarahPitts said...

Well done you, hope you have loads of fun!!

blackdragon said...

CONGRATS JAN... LOOKING FORWARD TO DESIGNING WITH YA... OH HOW I HOPE YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR!!! HUGS LYNX

Unknown said...

Fantastic news Jan, congratulations and so well deserved.

Joanne x

pinky said...

Well done you, must be on a roll, do the lottery next lol.
Pinky

cheryl said...

hi hun
great to have you on the team look forward to working with you thanks for leaving comment on my blog hugs cheryl xxxx

carlz said...

Wooo hooo! Congratulations Hun! well deserved... can't wait to see your projects xxx

Donna said...

Hi Jan, this is definitely your time and congratulations on your DT position, very well deserved I might add :) Donna x

Stef H said...

oh i am so looking forward to working with you and getting to know you.

hugs,