Friday 14 August 2009

Just to say......

I won't be around much for the next couple of days. Off to London tomorrow for my brother's wedding and I still have 1001 things to do today, including make a card for his birthday (50th) which is also tomorrow! I'm still not decided on my outfit, bought a fab skirt in Monsoon the other week (in their sale) but am not happy with the top to go with it, so I'm going to pop into town and see what I can find (on a budget - as I'm broke!).

Will try & squeeze in another challenge card today, but will have to see how it goes.

See you all on Monday, have a lovely weekend & let's hope the sun shines tomorrow (especially in the South East if I can be a little bit selfish!!)

3 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

Have a lovely weekend.....hope the weding goes well and spk soon

kazxx

Donna said...

Have a fab time at the wedding Jan and I so hope you get some sunny weather :) Donna x

June said...

Have a lovely time Jan
hugs June x