Sunday 2 August 2009

LPSC 26

It's a colour challenge over at The Little Paper Shop this week - Real Red, Brilliant Blue & Pixie Pink. I wasn't quite sure at first how to put these colours together, but went for a summery theme which I thought would work.

The stamp is from Nutshells and I've coloured her with Stampin' Up! markers in Pixie Pink, Brilliant Blue & Real Red & used ProMarkers for her hair & skin. The cardstock is SU! Brilliant Blue, Real Red & Pixie Pink & the DSP's are also SU from the set Summer Picnic, which has the Real Red in it, so I've covered all the colour options there for sure!

I've put the red c/s through an embossing folder on my Cuttlebug & the flower is from my stash.

TFL x

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Great card Jan, love the image!
Clairex

Donna said...

Beautiful little card Jan, love the colour combo and such a sweet image! Donna x

Emma said...

Oooh - I used to look like that on a Saturday night before kids and giving up smoking hee hee. Fab card Jan - great fresh colours and I love the polka dot flower.

Have a great week,

Emma x

Unknown said...

Fab bright summery card Jan, love the image, reminds me of my summer holidays and the nights out we had, always a cocktail in my hand..lol.

Joanne x

Rach said...

A fabulous card Jan, thank you for joining in with my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachxx

pinky said...

The colour combo is great, and I love the image, oh to have fun again lol.
Pinky

Stephanie said...

Such a cute card Jan - gorgeous, I especially love the textured square (nice touch!)
Hugs, Steph xxx
p.s. Re: PTI Swap - images & designer paper has to be PTI but cardstock, embellishments, ribbon etc. can be any other brand - let me know if you still want to join in :)