Monday 10 August 2009

Passion for ProMarkers meets Digital Tuesday

Have combined two challenges with this card - the theme over at Passion for ProMarkers this week was a sketch & an open colour combo, which was great for me as I don't have a massive range of PM's and nearly every week only seem to have one of the colours required to take part. I've combined it with Digital Tuesday's Challenge, which this week was "bling" and we all love a bit of bling! Well I do anyway!!

The stamp is a digi-stamp from Digi-Stamp Boutique, coloured with Rose Pink, Warm Grey 1, Blossom & Gold PMs, the papers are Stampin' Up! Tea Party, the c/s is also SU - Pretty in Pink. The sentiment is from a rub-on, which I've never had any success with in the past, but read somewhere that you can use a Cuttlebug with rub-ons and it worked a treat, once I'd got the sandwich right, so well pleased with that little tip! The flowers were cut using an X-Cut punch and the bling flowers are from my stash.

TFL x

15 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

What a super cute card. Love the adorable image and the SU papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

What a sweet little card this is Jan. The digi images always look so great with you and I love the bling on the flowers too.

Hope you had a nice weekend.

Emma x

Alysabeth said...

Awesome card:o) Good luck with my candy

Emma said...

Hi Jan
Such a gorgeous card, so sweet and lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Jan, such a pretty colour scheme
thanks for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

helen said...

how sweet is this card i love it, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Lora said...

This is so pretty. Must remember that tip next time I want to use rub ons.
Thanks for playing along with the digital tuesday challenge this week.
Lora

Donna said...

Incredibly sweet card Jan, love the combination of papers and colours, super cute image too :) Donna x

Sara said...

Jan I know I'm being dense but how do you use the Cuttlebug with rub-ons? I don't have one, I have the Big Shot. Think it would work with that?

The card is great. And you've been so restrained with the bling. Just right.

Sara xx

Kit said...

great card Jan good luck this week, I love that you have combined this to suit two challenges :o)

Lorraine Robertson said...

Fab card, fab layout & those papers are just to die for...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Michelle said...

hijan

wonderful card!

thanks for visiting my blog...and for adding a link to my cuttlebug blog candy here on your blog...and Good luck with your chance of winning the cuttlebug goodies!

michelle
mypaperbliss.blogspot.com

Vee said...

This is lovely Jan and that little mouse is really cute.Love these SU papers they're really pretty.
xx Vee

Kristen H said...

What a great card! Love your papers, and that image is cute. Your coloring takes the cake!!!

Ali Dantre said...

Oh Jan.....I just love your cards hun. they are always so different and inspiring. I love it!

Hugs
Lisa.xx