Friday 2 October 2009

Doing the Happy Dance!

Isn't it just the biggest thrill when you scroll down through a blog post and see your name underneath the word "Winner", whether big prize or small I get such a buzz when my name is there and this morning my mouth hit the floor when I saw I'd won Pollycraft's monthly draw, a voucher for £25 to spend in store. Oh does that mean I'll have to go on a shopping spree! *sigh*

To win, all you have to do is enter any of the weekly Monday challenges using a Pollycraft image and your name goes into the draw, easy peasy, lemon squeezy!!!

I'm off to skip around Sainsbury's now (mind you not for the first time! LOL)

Happy Friday!


6 comments:

Stef H said...

oh you lucky, lucky girl! and pollycraft no less! wow! CONGRATS!!!!!

hugs,

Mummylade said...

Congratulations hun

Donna said...

Woohoo Jan, congratulations and enjoy spending your prize money :) Donna x

carlz said...

wooo hooo! congrats hunni!!! xx

Do What You Love said...

Congratulations Jan! So nice of you to send the card to Rowena and the chocolates - what a wonderful treat - so lovely! Your cards are so lovely too!

Do What You Love said...

OOOPS, I meant Lisa!! *sorry about that - I was reading one's blog and thinking of the other; they're both friends too...*