The challenge over at Funky Fairy's this week is to alter something, I was going to cover a large notebook I have but when I went to print out my Funky Fairy papers - disaster as my printer decided not to play. I changed my ink system over to one of these continuous flow thingies (that's the technical term!) and it's been a nightmare, when it works it's wonderful and yes it does work out a lot cheaper than cartridges, but it's so bloomin' tempermental and today it's not printing a thing!
So plan B, had a look in my scraps folder and I did have some Funky Fairy papers left over from a previous project so I cut them out and decorated a little box I keep my business cards in, the flower on the top is from an FF kit too. I'm really pleased with the result, the box now looks very funky & cheery!