Sunday 11 October 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge


Finally got around to entering the Cupcake Craft Challenge, I aim to every week, but somehow never seem to get around to it, I'm only just in the nick of time now as it closes tomorrow. So here's my entry, the theme was Thanks & I've used the sweet little bird from the Stampin' Up! set Fun & Fast Notes, the rest is all Stampin' Up! too, except for the punch for the flower.

Stamp Sets - Fun & Fast Notes; Simply Said
DSP's - Washington Apple
Ribbon - Certainly Celery
SU! Markers - Apricot Appeal; Certainly Celery
Cardstock - Certainly Celery

Off to walk the dog now, as the sun's shining for the moment, but it's a bit in & out & showery today!

TFL x

13 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous card! Love its simple elegance!

Do What You Love said...

Oh I do so love what you did with the flower; it definitely comes alive! The colors are awesome together like that!

Donna said...

Hi Jan, a beautiful card for this weeks thanks a bunch theme and I love the way you have used the flower on the stem, such a brilliant idea, gorgeous papers and colours too! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake, your just in time for a new challenge tomorrow lol! :) Donna x

Raspberry Cupcake said...

How sweet! I love the sentiment too, might have to check out your su catalogue when Ive got a bit more money!

Your cards just get better and better, and I see you are now a proud member of lots of design teams! You must be very busy!

Thanks for your lovely comment about my table, it is so good to be back home, being crafty and catching up in blogland!

C x x

cheryl said...

hi hun this is brilliant as usuall your papers are just gorgous hun were do you get them from they look fantastic quality lots love cheryl xxx

Liza said...

A fabulous thank you card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jan, what a sweet card. I love the cute image and the colour scheme is so fresh. Great layout and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Elizabeth said...

Such a sweet card. I never think to use apricot, but it really works on this scheme.

SO happy we are all on a webring, so I can visit you regularly.

Vee said...

Fab card Jan. I love how you've decoupaged the flower it looks great. Lovely SU papers too.
xx Vee

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jan, love the colours.

Joanne x

COCO said...

oh very nice card !! thanks for your visite in my blog !!!
good luck !!!
hugs coco

Shaz said...

Love the colours, lovely card.

Shaz xxx

LOUISE GILMOUR said...

What a sweet card Jan, colour combo is great! Hope you're well... and thanks for the encouragement re my diet :-)))) Take care, L x.