Wednesday 4 November 2009

An Award and some answers!

I've been passed this award from my good pal Carly - thanks hun! But there are some rules too -
I need to pass this on to five people and let them know & answer the following questions in one word! Yikes I never answer anything with only 1 word, so this is quite a challenge!!

Here goes:

1. Where is your mobile?... pocket
2. Your hair?... Brown
3. Your Mother?... Deceased
4. Your Father?... Penarth
5. Your favourite food?... Seafood
6. Your dream last night?... Crazy!
7. Your favourite drink?...Cappuccino
8. Your Dream?... Have my own craft store
9. What room are you in?... Study
10. Your Hobby?... Card-making
11. Fear?... Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 5 years?... Right here
13. Where were you last night?... Rehearsals
14. Something that you aren't?... Sane!
15. Muffins... ok
16. Wish List Item?... Cricut
17. Where did you grow up?... Barry, S.Wales
18. Last thing you did?... Saw client
19. What are you wearing?... Green
20. Your TV?... Lounge
21. Pets?... dog, 2 rats, assorted fish
22. Friends?... Few but special
23. Mood?... Bubbly
24. Life?... Good
25. Missing someone?... yes, every day
26. Vehicle?... Fiat 500
27. Something your not wearing?... Earrings
28. Fav store?... Selfridges
29. Fav Colour?... Green
30. When was last time you laughed?... Earlier
31. Last time you cried?... Recently
32. Best Friend?... Husband
33. One place that i go to over n over? Sainsburys!
34. Facebook?... Occasionally
35. Fav place to eat? Hadley Park Hotel

Well I did most of it in one word - that's an achievement & worthy of an award in itself!!

Now to pass it on, I never know who to pass awards on to as there are so many fab, fab peeps in Blogland so I thought I'd pick my 3 newest blog buddies as I've not given them an award before & it'd be nice to know a bit more about them, so I'd like to nominate:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Jan for giving this award to me. I will have to post this tomorrow morning, so pop over and get my answers. LOL. I know one answer straight off Fav. Food..CHOCOLATE.....lol, Hugs Avril xxx

Do What You Love said...

Oh Jan, you are soooooooooooo sweet! Thank you so much for thinking of me for this! I'm so excited! I'll post it later this afternoon. Woohoo!! :)

Emma said...

You are such a sweetie Jan and I lurve all the little facts about you, espcially the one thing you wern't - sane hee hee :D