Monday 30 November 2009

Have you been naughty or nice?


Here's another Christmas card that I'm entering into three challenges:

Tellen's Place - Red & Green plus free digi
Cupcake Craft - Red & Green

**Edit** Also entering into Incy Wincy Designs - Red & Green - Thanks Cheryl x

The rather sassy image comes from Terri's son at Tellen's Place, how he got such a great look-a-like for me when we've never met I don't know, ha I wish, but a great digi image. I've used the sketch at Fab n' Funky, which was quite complex, but I enjoyed adding all the little extras, the papers are digi from Funky Fairy too and the sentiment is an LPS stamp.

SU! used is the cardstock - Whisper White & Real Red

Still got loads to make & actually had my first Christmas card in the post today, from my lil' sister in NZ, she was on the ball this year & said they'd probably arrive really early - well better than late - so if you read this, thanks Jude, you win the "First Xmas Card of the Year to Arrive" award! Which reminds me actually, that I've still got a few international cards to send (including some fab blogging buddies) so I really ought to think about doing that in the not too distant future!

Have a good day all, blooming freezing here this morning, December's arrived with a vengeance, I had to scrape the ice off the car this morning, first time I've done that this winter!

15 comments:

Sally said...

Jan,
Love the card. Fabulous image.

pinky said...

Brilliant card Jan, think we all wish for a figure like that lol.
Pinky

Crafting Queen said...

Great cart, like the image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky. Anesha

Do What You Love said...

Hi Jan, what a darling card - you did an excellent job capturing the challenge. I think you're right - Markus drew that image thinking of you because you have do have a cute figure! :p Lucky girl! Thanks for playing along at Tellen's Place.
~Terry
DT

Margreet said...

love your card Jan........full of humour!!
xxx Margreet

Mandy said...

Hi Jan,
me thinks naughty if you count the maltesers I take out of hubby's packet all the time without him knowing!! lol..this is a fab card made me smile..love the imageand the layout..
Mandy xx

Lou Sims said...

FAB card and love the theme . . . "Naughty or Nice" . . not sur which one I'd go for though ! Many thanks for joining in with "Fab 'n' Funky" this week.

Lou
x

blackdragon said...

Not pink or girly.... didnt need my bucket for this visit jan.... will do next week...nudge-nudge, wink-wink.... Thanks for joining us at Tellens place.... see i can be a good Dt... sometimes.
hugs lynx

blackdragon said...

Thought i commented on this earlier jan... if it shows up later sorry!
This is lovely... thanks for joining us at Tellens place....the next challenge will be right up your street!
hugs lynx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Lol...Great card! :0)

Thanks for joining the Fab 'n' Funky team this week x

Ginny said...

LOVE that image, fab interpretation of the sketch, thanks for joining us at F'n'F this week :)

Hot Berry Designs said...

Great card, I love all the different elements.

Evadne Hatte said...

Glad the card arrived safely, and at least waited until December - usually the cutoff date for bargain overland mail has them arriving before the end of November! Btw I didn't make the card myself - could you tell ;-)

cheryl said...

this is brilliant hun love the image fab layout too why not join in the incy designs as that is red and green this week hugs cheryl xxxxx

Liz said...

Wonderful card
Thank u for joining Incy Wincy this week

liz x