Monday 29 June 2009

Tuesday Taggers No 6


Stamp It is this week's challenge at Tuesday Taggers, I've been meaning to do an entry for this all week & have, as usual, left it to the last minute, but this morning a stamp set arrived that had I swapped for my Playful Petals and straight away I wanted a play and knew exactly what I wanted to do - for a change!

The stamp set I've used is Stampin' Up! "In The Stars" and first of all I stamped three of the stars onto shrink plastic using SU inks - Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise & Only Orange, my intention was to stick these onto the bookmark but then decided against that as you don't want a bumpy bookmark and decided to put them onto the ribbon (which is SU! Whisper White coloured with an Apricot Appeal marker to match), the bookmark is made using SU! c/s Green Galore on the back with some of the Rainbow Sherbert paper on the front, I've stamped out some of the little stars directly onto the bookmark & another three onto c/s, cut out and stuck on along with the sentiment that comes with the set

TFL

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab colour choices Jan - gorgeous range is the rainbow sherbet. Like your bookmark idea too x Thanks for joining us at TT this week x

Emma said...

So summery Jan, gorgeous little book mark x

Michelle said...

Lovely book tag Jan, love the colours and shrinkie stars - great idea. Thanks for playing out at TT this week
x Michelle

katy said...

Oh it's lovely Jan....great colour combo and the shrinkie stars are sweet, thanks for playing with TT, Katy x

melody said...

lovin your take on the challenge chickie! what scrumptious stamps..and wuv those colors