Wednesday, 3 June 2009

My exciting news

Whoop, whoop, I've been asked to be a member of Charisma Cardz DT, and to put it mildly I'm chuffed to bits (insert big, cheesy grin here!).

One of things I love about blogging is the amazing challenges and I really enjoy taking part and get so much inspiration from seeing all the DT's & challengers entries and for a while I've really fancied the idea of being on a DT myself. And now I am! (insert second, bigger, cheesier grin here). I'm really honoured though, it's such a great feeling to be asked & a real confidence boost too.

So I hope you'll all join me over at Charisma, my official start date is 18 June and I'll be setting my first challenge not long after that. See you all there!

8 comments:

pinky said...

Congratulations Jan, what a lovely blog to be part of, I'll certainly see you there.
Pinky

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

congratulations hun thats fab news. I'm not part of Charisma but I'll have to try pop across. Re sock monsters, I saw some really cute ones over on busy mitts & then just decided to make my own, but I make things off the top of my head not with a pattern. Although I've already had another request so I'm going to put a pattern together if you're interested I will send you it too. Helen x

Sarah-Jane said...

Whoop,Whoop!!! Well done you! I will be popping over for a little looksie then!
Hugs S.J. xx

carlzcardz said...

:-) Congratulations Hunni!! Well deserved!!! your creations are brilliant can't wait for you to start!!! :-) xxx

Emma said...

Whoo hoo - how amazing - I am so pleased for you x

Donna said...

Congratulations Jan, that's excellent news and I can almost see you grinning from here :) Donna x

Sara said...

Congratulations Jan. Well deserved, I'll go take a look. Can't wait to see your DT creations. Sara xx

Tip Top said...

Congratulations! Will do my best to do some of the challenges!!