Sunday 7 June 2009

Whoops! Too late

It had to happen sooner or later, I totally missed the deadline for this week's Stamp With Us Challenge! I've really got behind with my challenges and I'm making cards right up to the deadline, I did this one yesterday afternoon, then got involved with something with my daughter and totally forgot to a) photo the card & b) enter it onto my blog & into the challenge - D'uh!

So lesson learned - hopefully and I'll try & get ahead of the game again this week.

As I'd made the card anyway, thought I'd still blog it, although it's not a very good pic, I scanned it rather than photograph it, which has worked really well on the last couple of cards, but not this one, the light's a bit wobbly. Anyway all SU & the recipe is:

Stamps - both from Seeing Spots
DSP - from Patterns in Bashful Blue (I'm not normally a blue person at all but I just love Bashful Blue)
Cardstock - Whisper White & Bashful Blue
Ink - all Soft Subtles - Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst & Lavender Lace

TFL x

1 comment:

The Little Bakery said...

Shame about missing the deadline, the card is really nice.

xx