Thursday 11 June 2009

Stamp Something & Stamp With Us

Two challenges for this Wedding Card, Stamp With Us has a theme of Congratulations and Stamp Something has a Wedding theme, which combined very well.

I've gone for a simple and hopefully elegant card, which is a bit different from my usual style but I think it works.

I've used a Stampin' Up! stamp and sentiment from the set "Fun and Fast Notes" which is such a useful set, stamped in gold ink & then embossed with SU clear embossing powder, the cardstock is a lovely pearlised cream colour - not too clear in the pic and I've embossed some of the same cs in my cuttlebug and layered with some gold cs, all from my stash as is the ribbon.

13 comments:

Hayley said...

Stunning card - gorgeous embossing
x

Shelly said...

Super card, I love the delicate details! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!
Shelly x

Emma said...

Gorgeous Jan - I love the combination of gold and cream - so elegant x

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!! really pretty! like the ribbon! hugs carly xx

Crafty Bee said...

Hi Jan, this is absolutely gorgeous, so beautifully done. Lovely. Sandra x

Erin... said...

Beautiful and elegant! Love the ribbon and embossing. thanks for joining us at stamp something!

Donna said...

Beautiulf elegant card Jan, really stunning :) Donna x

Zoe Tant said...

Great card Jan! Very elegant! Thanks for visiting stamping scene and all your super comments. Hugs Zoƫ xx

Stamp WIth Us said...

This is stunning, really eligant.

Thank you for joining in this week.

Z x

Sara said...

Very elegant. I love this. It's simple and understated but with enough elements to stop it being plain. Gorgeous.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. That was sweet of you to pick up on it. Sara xx

Anonymous said...

Super card, very pretty.

Sara said...

And Congratulations on making the Fave Five again. Well deserved. Sara xx

simplyfairies said...

Very elegant indeed....

Thankyou for joining in with stamp with us!