Sunday 27 September 2009

Funky Fairies No. 35

This is my entry for FunkyFairys Challenge this week, where the theme was to use some doodling!

First off apologies for the photo being a bit dark, but considering I took it on my iPhone inside, it's not too bad, but the card is a bit brighter in real life.

This was a really quick & easy card to make and ironically it's the first card in days that I'm pleased with.

The cute little birdies, sentiment and papers all come from the FF kit A Lil Bit of Happy, the cardstock is Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise, the ribbon is DCWV and the gorgeous brad is My Minds Eye, I almost didn't want to put it on the card it's so lovely! I've added a bit of doodling around the image using an SU marker in Basic Black.

I've been a bit glum today so it was nice to spend some time in my craftroom and make a happy card.

TFL


6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is a happy card Jan :-)the image is lovely and the papers are fab ! I love this layout too :-)

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

cheryl said...

oh another great card hun love the bright colours on this love cheryl xxxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful paper combination, great card. Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairys. Anesha

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Jan, really bright and cheerful, great doodling too.

Thanks for joining us this week at FFC.

Joanne x

Ali Dantre said...

Oh Jan this is so me!...I love all these colours in one place. So pretty & vibrant but not OTT. Love the image, the nestie shape. Fab Card hunny.

Big Hugs
Lisa.xxxx

carlz said...

aw wow! such a vibrant funky card! love the colours xxx