Friday 25 September 2009

Yesterday's SU Class


Yesterday was my monthly Thursday class, with my lovely group of ladies, I really look forward to this class as we have such a good old natter, yesterday we only just managed to make our two items, we were gassing so much, and then we ran over as I showed them some sneaky peeks from the new catty - which went down very well.

Anyway, we made a Christmas card & matching gift wallet using the Loads of Love set. The card has been made with the Neighbourhood wheel as the background, with just small bits picked out using a Real Red marker, a really easy card to make but quite effective.




The matching wallet also very simple to do (I would say quick but that wasn't the case!) not clear in the pic but I've used stamps from the Snow Burst set in Versamark over the outside and then made the gift card inside using the truck again.

A lovely session though and I'm very excited as I've now got a 2nd class starting up on Saturday morning, so looking forward to that.

Recipe: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Loads of Love; Snow Burst; Neighbourhood Jumbo Wheel
Ink - Basic Black; Real Red; Old Olive; Versamark
Cardstock - Whisper White; Real Red
other - SU! Sticky Strip; Velcro coins


5 comments:

Emma said...

What lucky ladies in your group, not only do you have a great laugh but these projects are brill. I love how you have coloured the wee doors on the street :D

cheryl said...

this is great hun sounds like you all had great fun love cheryl xx

pinky said...

Lovely makes, very catching in those colours. Lucky ladies having a class with you,.
Pinky

Stef H said...

that's one of my favorite SU sets. this is fabulous!

hugs,

Donna said...

Fab little card Jan, love the matching wallet too :) Donna x