Saturday 12 September 2009

A sneaky peak & a goodbye

I finally got around to playing with my new SU! stash from the catty coming out on October 1 and made this card this afternoon. The stamp is from the set "Queue Up" and is a Level 3 hostess gift, so free with a qualify workshop/order. The whole set is gorgeous and I'll be showing more from this set over the next week.

I've coloured the mushrooms with a SU! markers; the cardstock is More Mustard and the button is from the Earth Element collection. The DSP is from the set Haiku, which is retiring at the end of this month, which I think is a shame, it's a lovely set, with gorgeous Autumnal colours and I really like it - so if anyone wants to get on their hands on some before it disappears for ever, then just let me know and I can put an order in for you. The sentiment is also retiring at the end of the month and is from a Level 1 hostess set "Best Yet", I'm keeping this despite it retiring as it's a lovely set of sentiments.

Hope you like the card, I've kept it quite clean and simple, and hopefully I'll have another sneaky peek to show you tomorrow.

TFL x

7 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Cute card Jan. I'm taking a chance and haven't ordered any hostess sets. Fingers crossed I'll still get a chance to play. Hugs Z x

Vee said...

Lovely card Jan I really like those colours.
xx Vee

Stef H said...

another one of jan's jewels! fabulous!

hugs,

Donna said...

Fantastic card Jan, the mushroom image is brilliant and I love the autumnal feel to this card, I'm loving it and all of your recent cards, you are on a roll right now! :) Donna x

Karen said...

Lovely card Jan. Can't wait for the new catty too.

Love Karen x

cheryl said...

fab card hun simple yet elegant too love cheryl xxxxxxx

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya Hun, I love this card! Do like cards this way round. Great image and colouring. Gorgeous!
Hugs
Lisa.xx
we must get time to chat this week.
x