Saturday 26 September 2009

Stamp With Us - Recipe Challenge


A recipe to follow over at Stamp With Us this week, no patterned paper, 2 stamps & 2 ribbons. I'm not happy at all with this card, disaster from start to finish but I've made it so I'm entering it! The photo makes it look worse, the ribbon's not quite so bad in real life, but is patchy where I've coloured it (this normally works so well!).

Anyway here the recipe - all Stampin' Up!

Stamps - Queue Up (available from 1 October as a Level 3 Hostess set); Seeing Spots; Stem Sayings
Ink - Basic Black; Pink Passion
Cardstock - Whisper White; Pink Passion; Only Orange
SU Markers - Pink Passion; Only Orange; Pixie Pink; Yoyo Yellow

3 comments:

Stef H said...

well i like it!

hugs,

Sara said...

I love the little row of candles. I went for the other level 3 hostess set so I'm just going to have to earn this one now, lol. Thanks for playing along Jan.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Suzie Q said...

Great card Jan,
good luck with the challenge
Suzie QX