Wednesday 23 September 2009

Doodle Palace - new images & a freebie!


It's release day over at DoodlePalace, with some great new images being released, there's also a freebie to be snagged so pop over here for a look!

I've made my card using the new Santa & Rudolph image, which I thought was very sweet! I've used the sketch from I love ProMarkers monthly challenge & coloured my image with PM's so am entering the card over there.

The papers are Pebble Ink; the cardstock is SU! Real Red; the sentiment is Stampin' Up! from the Level 3 Hostess set Window Dressing; and I don't know if you can see the sparkly snowflake beneath the sentiment, but that's also SU! from the set Snow Burst. I've embossed the cardstock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the ribbon is from my stash.

TFL x


16 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

ooh puttin me in the mood for christmas early!! love the card, esp the gorgeous colours

love it !

kazx

Donna said...

Fantastic Christmas card Jan, love the festive papers and image, so sweet :) Donna x

Stef H said...

HO, HO HO! toooooo cute!

hugs,

Zoe Tant said...

I like Santa and the window dressing sentiment fits in just right! Zoe x

cheryl said...

another great make hun love the image and your colouring is just great too hgus cheryl xxxxxxx

Emma said...

Great card today Jan - has made me feel super Christmassy. Thanks too for your cheerful words over at my place - you do make me smile so thank you :D

Emma x

Vee said...

A lovely Christmas card Jan. Fab image and I love the shaped sentiment.
xx Vee

Tracey said...

lovely card jan fab image love the colours beautifully made xxxx

Sew This N That said...

Just lovin that cool santa!!! Beautiful card, Jan :0)
Thank you for the stamped images too Jan, I haven't forgotten about you, I will send some back when I have the time at the weekend :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Karen said...

Lovely card and great image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lynsey said...

Great Christmas card Jan, love the image!
Thanks for joining in the I love Promarkers Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey:)

sharon said...

Super cute card Jan, love how you've matched your colours to the backing paper, very festive.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers

LISA said...

Great card and I love the colour combination. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

Lisa xx

AN said...

Ihanan pirteƤ ja raikas joulukortti!
Kiitos osallistumisesta I ♥ ProMarkers

WeirdCat said...

Thank you for joining in with the challenge. Great card, lovely colouring. Love Rudolf's nose
Ruth x