Monday 7 September 2009

A lovely blog award


I've been given this lovely award by two of my Charisma DT buddies Carly & Vee, thanks both so much for thinking of me and the feeling is mutual as you both wonderful and always leave me supportive and lovely comments.

I always find it hard to pass these awards on and I have so many lovely visitors who leave me comments, but I've decided to pass it along to my new teamates over at Sophisticats as they're all fab and I can heartily recommend you visit their blogs for some amazing inspiration:



3 comments:

Stef H said...

oh Jan! you are so sweet and deserving of ANY award. thank you so much for sharing this with us.

hugs,

Karen said...

Congrats on your award, it's well deserved.

Thank you so much for sharing this award with me.

Love Karen x

Ali Dantre said...

aww babes...hi ya! aww thanks so much sweety. I shall treasure it will all my others. what a princess you are. Congratulations on recieving it and now we can share this with you.
A true friend I have in you. Thank you so much.

Love
Lisa.xx