Tuesday 10 February 2009

Testing, testing, one, two, three



I recently came across a post on the Crafts Forum asking if any crafters would like some free toppers, so of course I said yes please, never one to turn down a freebie! The comany, MemoriesMajestic were asking crafters to trial their toppers and let them know how they got on with them, so I more than happy to oblige. I was given an A4 page of toppers to download & one of them was this cute little red car. I've made a simple card, I could have decoupaged the image, but just used it as it was, with the addition of some diamond glaze on the headlights. I put the topper on a green embossed birthday background (Cuttlebug) and a green card, so I felt it could be used for male or female birthdays.

4 comments:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Looks really good Jan, cutie car!

Louly said...

That's a really cute card Jan, I can never say no to a freebie either!

Gail Burton said...

Nice work Jan! Love the new BG :)

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Happy new blog Jan!