Saturday 14 February 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 38



This week's entry for Sketch Saturday Challenge, I've used one of my brand new Smirk stamps, which I think are so sweet, and I've coloured it in with watercolour pencils and a black Sakura glaze pen on her hair. It's not very clear in the photo but her dress is a scrap of the pink dotty backing paper. The backing papers are from one of my favourite collections at the moment, "Funky meets chabby chic" which I downloaded from Funkyfairiespapercrafts.com. The brad is from my stash and the sentiment is from Penny Black.

9 comments:

Rach said...

this is so sweet Jan, the papers are brilliant.xx

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

I love this card Jan, really sweet, and the black sakura is really effective as hair!
Sarah x

Dawn said...

Cute card - love the colours and papers you used!

Joey said...

Hi Jan, this is so lovely love those papers. joey.xxx

Sandra said...

Love the colour combination you have used with this card.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Jeanette said...

This is a lovely card. The image is so sweet and I love the papers you have chosen!
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day and thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

Debbie said...

Great card Jan, love your new stamp...very cute! and the papers are fab. Debbie x

Louly said...

Hi Jan, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, you really made me smile.
I love this card, it's so clean and fresh looking.xx

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely sweet card. I just love dotty paper.

Glenda