Tuesday 17 February 2009

Kaboodle Challenge No. 2



The Kaboodle Challenge was a sketch one and I really liked the layout of it. I'm pleased with this card (I'm my own worst critic!) I think the colours work well together and it has a really fresh, sweet look.

The stamp is one of the Tilda range from Magnolia, and the backing papers are from Kaboodle, I I just love spots & dots and definately seem to have a bit of a dotty theme going on at the moment. I used the backing papers to layer onto Tilda's outfit as I was struggling to get a good colour match, her hair and shoes have been coloured with Sakura Glaze pens & I've used watercolour pencils for her skin, the rose has been coloured with a Cosmic Shimmer paint.

The sentiment (which says "Birthday Wishes" not very clear in the pic) is from Buzzcraft Florals and the brad is from my stash.

6 comments:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Tilda is gorgeous! I love this card Jan...Fab! :) Sarah x

Tracey said...

Cute card Jan :o)

Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodles challenge this time.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Nicola said...

I'm loving your dottyness :)

Lorraine A said...

very cute card, love the image and the papers are fab :-)
Lorraine

Jo Nevill said...

This is a great card and the KD papers look fantastic with Tilda, great combo. Thank you for joining us in the KD challenge this week.

Jo x

Kim Dellow said...

Fab Card, very cute, I love the little seal. Thanks for entering and good luck :) Kim