Wednesday 25 February 2009

Dottie's World Challenge - Blast From the Past

The challenge on Dottie's World this week was to recreate a layout from an old card, so here are my two cards for the challenge:
Card 1 - the original card has been made using a FourthDimension stamp and coloured with H2O's, the papers are from an Artylicious CD and the brads are from my stash.
Card 2 - Is using a Girls About Town download from Charmed and coloured with Sakura Glaze & Stardust pens and the papers are from Pink Petticoat, ribbon & flower embellisments both from my stash




9 comments:

Gail Burton said...

Just testing to see if I can post today Jan? If this goes through, then THANKYOU again for the lovely award! x

Louly said...

Hi Jan this is gorgeous! I've tried a few times to leave comments on your blog but word varification refuses to load for some reason. Here goes, I'll try again...

Louly said...

He he I see word varification has gone, fab!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Really stunning Jan, oooh I love the background colours in the first card... but they are both gorgeous! Sarah x

Donna said...

Beautiful cards Jan, the bird on the first card is so elegant :) Donna x

Sew This N That said...

Awesome double take Jan :0) I love both the cards that you have made :0)
*Hugs* Heather x

Stephanie said...

Great cards Jan - that first one is so elegant & 'arty' :)
Please pop over to my blog ASAP *wink* x

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Really beautiful cards!! :) Collette x

SweetPea said...

Both really stunning cards, well done Jan, I love the layout and they both look so different. Amazing, Helen x