Wednesday 16 December 2009

Doodle Palace - new images


It's new release day over at DoodlePalace, and this week there's a gorgeous teddy image and some new borders, so I went for the bone border and used a DoodlePalace image of Emery the Pitbull (now isn't he a cutie, he's based on Dee's own Pitbull Emery). I've coloured my image with a mix of PM's and SU! markers and used SU! chalks around the image.

Stampin' Up! used:
Sentiment - Birthday Best
SU Markers - Bashful Blue; Ballet Blue, Summer Sun
Cardstock - Whisper White; Chocolate Chip

Other
Image - Doodle Palace digi & border
papers - from a CD

I'm entering my card into the following four challenges:
Digital Tuesday - Happy Birthday
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - 5 x 5 Birthday Card

It's freezing here today and I've still got Christmas cards to make, so really ought to crack on!

Have a good day all

16 comments:

pinky said...

He is cute Jan, love the little border with him too.
Pinky

carlz said...

Jan hunni you do 'cute' so well!!! lovely card hunni xx

Do What You Love said...

Oh Jan, what a cute card - I love that bone border and the little doggy is too cute! I love the background papers and how you matted everything; just perfect!

Emma said...

Honestly Jan you are on fire at the moment. I am loving the simple, elegant layouts and perfectly co-ordinated colours :D

Margreet said...

fabulous card Jan....love the image and the corresponding DT......
here it's also freezing and the weatherforecast for tonight is SNOW 5-10 cm!
Love, Margreet

Faye said...

This card is so sweet, love the colours and brilliant idea to team up with the bone border. Also like Hubby's Christmas card. Whenever I try to make a Christmas card in non red and green, it never feels right, but I love everyone elses! Pah! xxx

Ellibelle said...

How cute! Love how you colored the puppy.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Just too sweet Jan! I love the little puppy and the soft blue and brown. Great job on the Digital Tuesday challenge!

Nancy said...

This is so cute, Jan:O) Love it!
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

crafty amy said...

This is so cute I LOVE that image I will have to have a look at those borders too :D

Thanks for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Tammy said...

This puppy image is just the cutest!! Gorgeous color combo and I love that border!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh boy Jan I do so love this being an animal lover this one has stolen my heart thank you for sharing with us at Digital Tuesday

Hugs
Lorraine x

cheryl said...

love this one too hun he is so sweet hugs cheryl xxxx

Donna said...

Super sweet little card, the image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake last week :) Donna x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Maria Matter said...

This is a wonderful card Jan! I love little Emery and the new border is perfect for him!!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us @ Digital Tuesday!
Merry Christmas!
Blessings, Maria