Tuesday 8 December 2009

Soaking up the Joy

Another non-Christmas card - ooh I'm daring when I've still 1000 or so to make, but it does make a nice change to get out the summery colours now & again. I've made this card for three challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - sketch
Your Next Stamp - Birthday card with Hearts
Nutshells - Ribbon

The papers are digi and I cut out the square frame & hearts on my robo, the sentiment I did on my computer.

I've used Stampin' Up! Real Rose cardstock as it worked so well with the papers. I love my SU! cardstock, I've got all 4 colours families and I can honestly say, hand on heart, I do not make a card without using this cardstock as I've always got a colour to match whatever I'm using and it's great quality too.

TFL & have a good day - right back to the Christmas cards!

14 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

CUTE! Your image totally looks like me as a kid! I've got this crazy curly hair even still as an adult! Thanks for the morning smile and thanks for playing along with YNS challenges!
Hugs
Karen {YNS}
xx

Jeannie said...

What a fun card! Beautiful job and be sure to join us again at SSW!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

Your card is so cute and sweet. Love your fun colors. Thanks for playing along with my sketch @SSW!!!

Faye said...

Jan, I love it! I know what you mean about needing a break from Christmas cards with so many needed! x

Karina said...

Dear Jan

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Christmas Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

Love from Karina

mulberry station said...

What a fun image. I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

cheryl said...

oh hun this is a beauty so love that image and you have colured it perfectly hugs cheryl xxxxx

theneon said...

The color choices are gorgeous -- and I can see why you love Stampin' Up cardstock -- it gave you a luscious base to make this ever so sweet card. Now, I've got to get on those Christmas cards too!

Karen said...

Gorgeous card and I so love this image. Thanks for joining us at Nutty Nutshells Wednesday.

Karen x

Maylee said...

What a cute and fun card! Thank you for joining us at YNS Challenge!

cabio's craft corner said...

What a precious and sweet birthday card. Love the cute image and the colors are nicely done! Thanks for joining us at YNS Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones!
Hugs,
Cabio
YNS DT

SemSee said...

What a fantastic image to go with such a gorgeous card. Fab job! Thanks for joining us at YNS Challenges. Hugs, Simonne x (YNSC DT)

Lana Clarke said...

Super card Jan and thank you for joining us at YNS
Lana x

Nutcrafters said...

So cute!! Thanks for joining in the Nutshell's challenge!!Hugs, Cathy