Monday 21 December 2009

Top 5 & a Blog Award

I've just found out I won a Top 5 over at Get Sketchy and can now proudly display this badge on my blog - how exciting!


I got the award for my very pink & girly Anya card:


I've also been given an award by my Sweet Stampin DT buddy Margreet, how fabulous darling! Thanks Margreet, and I'd like to pass it on to anyone who doesn't have this award.


Will hopefully get a card done later on, haven't made one all weekend, think I'm crafted out with all the Christmas cards, still have one more to do for my daughter.

TFL x

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats on your win and your award well deserved..A lovely card..hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year..
Mandy xx

pinky said...

congrats on making the top 5 Jan, your card is gorgeous.
Pinky

Michele Kovack said...

Congrats on making top 5! I can see why....it is adorable!!!

Stef H said...

woooo hoooo on both. so very well earned.

happy holidays.

Do What You Love said...

How cool is that - congratulations on both awards Jan - because your blog IS fabulous! ;D

Faye said...

Of course you card would win, I loved it before, I love it now! Fab news, well done you! xxx

Donna said...

Congratulations Jan, a very well deserved win...this is such a pretty card :) Donna x

cheryl said...

congratulations on your win hunny so well deserved,as your cards are just brilliant,love hugs cheryl xxxx