Wednesday 30 December 2009

Review of 2009

I've seen this on a few blogs and thought I'd have a go, it's a review of my favourite cards of mine from 2009, it's taken me ages to choose, sometimes I had a few to choose from and sometimes hardly any! I only started blogging in February so January's comes from my Flickr account.

It's been really interesting looking back through my blog, seeing how my cards & my style have developed and also remembering some of the events of 2009.


So *drumroll* here's my favourite cards of 2009:

January:
Uploaded - 17\01\2009-3

February:
Uploaded - 18\02\2009-1

March:
Uploaded - 22\04\2009

April:
Uploaded - 21\04\2009

May:
Father's Day DIY Teddy

June:
Anniversary Birds 2

July:
Ducky birthday1

August:
Hanglar Bee in Blue

September:
Owl Friends

October:
HouseMouse Friend

November:
Fairy smelling the flowers

December:
photo

TFL x

14 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for a trip down memory lane Jan, some beautiful cards there and I really look forward to seeing your fab creations in 2010 :) Donna x

Kaz Hall said...

WOW!!! lovely to see all your work.....its surprising when you put it all together, your work is fab!! Have put a little thank you on my blog to you for my birthday pressie .....I still have it on display I love it thanks Jan and well done

kazxx

carlz said...

Ooooo Jan you have so many wonderful cards! i really like all of them lol!!! Januarys is so pretty! and july and feb and... yeah lol all of them! can't wait to see what 2010 brings!!! xxxx

Faye said...

What a beautiful selection of cards! I love them all. I want them! I need them! xxx

Do What You Love said...

Ooohhh Jan - these are all so wonderful! I love that you went down memory lane because some of these I have not seen - what, these are gorgeous! I'm looking forward to all your craftiness in the new year! Happy New Year! ;D

coldwaters2 said...

Wonderful selection of cards Jan it is great seeing such beauties from the past year.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Queen La Rubba said...

Hi Jan!
Love them all, but February and November are my favorite's! Love working with you at Sweet Stampin! It has been fun to get to know you a little and "I love your work".
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
and
HAPPY CRAFTING
TO YOU

HUGS
Rach
Queen La Rubba

cheryl said...

wow hun these are all great,so much viriety and must say hun they are all brilliant love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Vee said...

Fabulous cards Jan, looking forward to another year of your fab creatons.
Happy New Year.
xx Vee

Unknown said...

All such wonderful cards Jan.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Sally said...

Jan,
Love all your 20009 creations. I can't wait to see what you make for 2010. Your creations always inspire me.

Cheryl said...

WOW love your cards,they are so bright and cheery and beautifully coloured!!! I just love your January card,the sparkle catches your eye!!
Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010!!
Hugs xx

Maria Therese said...

Nice cards!!! :)

Alex said...

Lovely selection of cards :) Especially like August's card.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x