Thursday 10 December 2009

Charisma - Red, Green & White

Another Christmassy theme for you to get your teeth into over at Charisma this week, although of course it doesn't have to be Christmas but it's ideal to help you get the last (I hope) of your cards made! We really enjoyed all your summer creations last week and I hope you can join us for this challenge too.

I've gone for a simple layout with a very cute Santa, the card's a bit darker IRL, the red looks a bit orangy in this picture.

Stampin' Up! used -
Cardstock - Real Red; Whisper White
Ribbon - Real Red
Word Window Punch
DSP - Rainbow Sherbert

Other items used:
Pebble Ink paper, CC Designs digi stamp, Sentiment from Little Paper Shop

I'm entering the card into two challenges, I heart ProMarkers (as I've used PM's to colour my image in) and their theme this month is Spots and Stripes, and also into DU2DS, who have a theme of red, green plus a neutral.

Got my Thursday morning class this morning, looking forward to seeing my ladies this morning, we're doing non-Christmassy projects today to have a break from it all - although I have got some mince pies to serve up - well it'd be rude not to!

Have a good day!

10 comments:

Faye said...

Morning! I just love this card, it's brilliant. Yuo have to tell me where your image is from? I tried to e-mail but the link is down. Hope you enjoy your pies! x

cheryl said...

oh jan really love this its brilliant,such a great image and those papers are just lush hugs cheryl xx

Stef H said...

oh i love it. i just love how you have her sitting like that - and the colors are fabulous!

hugs,

Allison said...

sooo cute- hope you enjoyed your pies
AllisonX

Mandy said...

This beautiful..love the simplicity of the card..the image is soo sweet..hope you had a great time at your class...mmmmmm mince pies my favourite...
Mandy xx

Karen said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ PM's.
xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Very cute and a fab clean design! Thanks for joining in at DU2DS this week xx

Chris said...

A gorgeous card and the image is wonderful. Love your colouring and design. Thanks for joining us on DU2DS this time. Chris :)

Julie said...

A fab card, lovely design. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

WeirdCat said...

Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers, this card is so cute, love the layering
Ruth x