Monday 23 March 2009

Creative Card Crew - Challenge No. 2


This is my entry for this week's challenge which was to keep it clean, i.e no designer papers. A couple of weeks ago this would have filled me with horror but since I've been Stampin' Up! I've started making more cards without any dp's on them, and finding to my surprise that I like the clean look.

I've used all SU products on this one:

The image is from the hostess set "A Little Bit of Happiness" which is one of my fav's, and I coloured it with a mixture of SU watercolour crayons and a couple of my own watercolour pencils (ooh so not all SU then! LOL).

The sentiment is from the set "Cheer & Wishes" and I've stamped this with Old Olive ink.

The cardstock is Old Olive and Cameo Coral, and the ribbon is Whisper White

6 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

I love the simplicity Jan, well done. I think you are getting addicted to stamping!

Paula said...

Great card Jan love the colour's. Thankyou for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Tasha said...

What a fantastic card love the colours and the image
Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge
love tasha xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Jan. What a lovely card you've made. Loving the flowers! thank you for joining in with your challenge this week. Hugs Linda x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is an really classy card Jan. The flowers are fab. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card Jan :0)
I have tagged you on my blog :0)
*hugs* Heather x