Monday 9 March 2009

It's a Boy! It's a Girl!



Two cards made using an SU stamp, can I just say though it's the pictures that are wonky not the cards! They're perfectly straight - honest!
The image and the sentiment are both SU from the "Fun & Fast Notes" set, which I love, it covers so many different occasions and this is such a simple, sweet image. The background papers were a freebie from Sketching Stampers blog and I've used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the white background. Ribbons and button brads from my stash.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are sooo cute. Gorgeous work!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Really lovely Jan, they look so pretty, delicate and tactile... really love these Sarah xx

Donna said...

Such cute baby cards Janj and I love the gingham papers :) Donna x

Raspberry Cupcake said...

Awwww these are lovely! You look like you are putting your SU starter pack to good use!

Justine said...

these are gorgeous Jan, so sweet!! Good luck with SU!
Justine x