Thursday 12 March 2009

Seeing Red!




Well not really, but thought it made an eye-catching title LOL. But it is a red card, another demo for my Stampin' Up! workshop on Friday using the lovely SU Garden Whimsy set, the more I use this set, the more I love it. I wanted a card using a few of the stamps and came up with the idea of punching circles down one side so you can see the image stamped onto the inside of the card and then mat & layered the front image and sentiment onto white card that I stamped around the edges with the sweet little pair of bugs. Decided to keep the colour scheme simple, red & white and with no colouring in to do, quite a quick & simple, yet eye-catching card.




5 comments:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Just lovely, I think the colours work so well! I wish I could get my ribbon to sit as perfectly as you can! Sarah x

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck with my blog candy. >:0)

Tonya

Alex said...

Love the card! Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Zoe Tant said...

Love how you've used the circle punch to show off all the characters from this great set! Zoe

Donna said...

This is such a striking card and I love the way you have punched the apertures, what a fab idea :) Donna x