Wednesday 11 March 2009

Funky Fairy's Door hanger Challenge



I just had to take part in this challenge as I already had a door hanger waiting to be decorated! My hubby made some of these from clear plastic a while ago for me to decorate with funky foam, but I never really liked the results I got and so they were put away. When I saw the Challenge over at Funky Fairys Challenge Blog I knew it was time to dig out the hanger and have a go at decorating it, I'd never thought of decorating it with papers before, but now I'm glad I did and will definately make some more.
I used FunkyFairy Doodlementals papers, I put a spotty one behind the door hanger and then stuck the welcome & flowers on the front using silicone to give a raised effect.

11 comments:

Lesley said...

Fab doorhanger Jan! I love those papers, thanks for taking part in the FF challenge this week xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Oh my this really is awesome ;) thanks for joining us at FFC :)

hugs Ria

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Really Lovely Jan... such pretty paper too. Very cleverly done! :) Sarah xx

Emma said...

Wow fantastic...love the flowers.
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Anne said...

It's gorgeous Jan, Lucky you kept your hubbies work lol
Thanks for joining us this week at FF
hugs
Anne x

andrea said...

it is gorgeous,good luck in the challenge and thankyou for joing us
andrea

Sally said...

Fantastic doorhanger! Loved how you have popped up the decorations to give them dimension. Thank you for joining this week in the FFC.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Jan, love all the flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at FF Challenges and good luck!

Joanne x

Leanne said...

Gorgeous doorhanger, Doodlementals are my favourite!!
Thanks for joining in with the FFC - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely door hanger :-) the paper you chose to use is lovely, and the flowers are just perfect !
lorraine

Jilly said...

wow this is lovely and great use of the papers thank you for taking part at ffc