Friday 20 March 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge No. 11




I really liked this sketch and so thought I'd give it a go, I've kept my card very simple and have used Stampin' Up! products completely as they all co-ordinate and make it very easy to put colours together.

The image comes from the set "Simply Said" I've used Pumpkin Pie ink and decided not to colour the flowers in, again to keep it simple against the flowery background. The sentiment is from the same set and has been stamped with Chocolate Chip ink and I've attached both the image & the sentiment with silicon to raise them off the card. The DP is from a gorgeous set of papers called Sweet Always and I've folded the corner over to show off the back of the paper. The three small flowers have been stamped out onto Pumpkin Pie cardstock, which I've used throughout, with Chocolate Chip ink, and just cut around and attached with silicon.

A very simple colour scheme, but I think it gives quite a fresh look.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours.
Julie x

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Stunning, love the colour too! :)Sarah x

aardvarkpest said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours.

Glenda

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, fab colours.
Debby

Joy said...

Love your card, those papers are gorgeous and so is the image. Very well put together. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

Unknown said...

Oooohhh, this is lovely Jan, love the papers the colour is gorgeous.

Joanne x

P.S. Have you had a look at the Funky Fairys Challenge Blog in the last day or so??
Go take a look!!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so elegant Jan. I adore the colours you chose. The image and papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Helen said...

Great use of the sketch - love the use of only one colour!

Thanks for linking to my candy - good luck!

Helen x