Sunday 29 March 2009

Forever Friends Challenge - A Card for Mum


I decided to go for a general female card, rather than a mum card, as Mother's Day has gone and so went for cheery lilac and yellow.
The image is a stick-on, which I've put onto card & cut around and layered up with sticky pads to raise it off the card. The backing papers are from a stash I was given, so I don't know where they're from - sorry and I've layered the papers with yellow card, the flower & brad is from my stash.
It's quite a simple, straightforward card but it took me ages, I kept playing around with different backing papers and couldn't find any I was happy with, I'm quite pleased with the finished result but I'm still not sure about the papers!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

joanne wardle said...

the papers look just great. lovely card