Friday 3 April 2009

Creative Card Crew - Challenge No. 4

This week's challenge was to use texture on your cards.

The image is a free Digi-stamp I got from TwoScoopsRice and is so cute, I've coloured him with very pale pink water colour pencils and use Sakura Glaze pens on the rest of the image.

I put some card through the Cuttlebug with one of their embossing folders and have used chalks to pick up the embossing.

The DP is Stampin' Up! and is from a set called Sweet Always, the sentiment is also SU from "Simply Said".

I've added more texture with a ribbon, flower brad & a tiny heart stick on all from my stash.

The base card is a graduated coloured card that I've had in my stash for ages and glad to finally use!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Wowzer this is STUNNING! absolutely beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining in with the Creative Card Crew
love tasha xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a delightful card! BR-T

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Adorable card. Lovely texture with a really cute image. That sentiment is gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

So cute! I love bunnies!

Paula said...

Awwww this is such a lovely card great image a lovely colour's. Thankyou for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx