Thursday 9 April 2009

Forever Friends Challenge - Monotone


The challenge over at Forever Friends this week was to use just one colour tone throughout your card and so apart from the teddy I went for purple as I loved this image - nothing nicer than having a lovely bubbly bath & a cuppa, well apart from a bath & a glass of bubbly perhaps!
I've used a FF sticker and FF papers, and some purple card I've had in my stash for ages, the sentiment (it says Happy Birthday Wishes - a bit faint in the pic) is from an SU set - Fun & Fast notes, and the little gem drops are also from my stash.

10 comments:

joanne wardle said...

lovely card and a great colour choice

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love the colour! Very challenging I am sure to make it interesting with just one colour tone but you have done it!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is beautiful I love your image and the colour is fab lovely lilac and purple ....
thanks for joining us this week at FF


Emma xxx

Wendy said...

Great card and my fav colour. Thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, I love the colours you have gone with.
Hazelxo

Seona said...

Lovely colours and a great layout.

CRAFTERESA said...

love the purple theme and the image
a lovely card

Teresa xx

Annette said...

brilliant card, that image is sooooo cute. Love the colours too.

Bastelzauberin said...

Great card for the challenge.Thanks for joining the FF challenge this week.

Silke X

Unknown said...

oh... what a nice card... beautiful colors

LG MOni