Thursday 2 April 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge No. 12

The Challenge this week was to use one of Pollycraft's downloadable digi-stamps, and this one is from the Phoebe & Maud set. The image was already coloured so I didn't have to do anything there and I've cut a circle & a scalloped layer using my Nesties to put the image on. The BP is from Pink Petticoat, the green BP is from my stash & the pink card is SU Pink Passion. The ribbon & candy is from my stash & the little butterfly in the corner is a sticker, and I've put silicon under his wing so it's raised up.


4 comments:

ED said...

soooo cute!!

Stephanie said...

Lovely card & such a cute image :) xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jan, love this cute image and loving the pinks.

Joanne x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Jan...so pretty.
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x