Saturday 18 April 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #8

I love these challenges because they get me to either use stamps/papers and embellishments that haven't yet seen the light of day and have been loitering amongst all my crafting stash or a chance to use a brand new item that has been waiting for the right project to come along.

So today's card is a mixture of the two, I've had the Smirk stamp for ages, but hadn't yet inked it up, so it was lovely to use that & I've coloured it in with pencils as I didn't have the right coloured pink in any of my markers, apart from her bag which I coloured with a Sakura Stardust pen to give it some glitter. The "cute as a button" embellishment is from a pack of Smirk plastic tags I bought recently and have been waiting to use one of them. The papers are from some freebies I had in my stash as are the buttons.

3 comments:

Gail Burton said...

As ever, Jan, your cards are beautiful! Isn't it fun just being able to tinker around with colour, lol :-)

Gail x

Becky said...

Such a pretty card Jan!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

A lovely card Jan, it really does look cute as a button.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!